Sunday, 22 July 2012

Hi! Hi! HI!

Annyeonghaeseyo~

Today i just want to tell ya about ma self..
U only know me as a kpoper + jpoper right? (not really)
But u also know me as a muslim living in Malaysia..
Anyway............. i dont know to what say..
I'm just a 16 y.o girl studying at TIGS..
But i say i'm a EFS's student didnt I?
It's just an imaginary school i made when i was in F1..
Wish that school were really existed in this world..
Must be fun right? Music is a must, who didnt want that?
Go to school with Trendy clothes, bring mp4, learn many fun thing.....
And most of all.. Living in ur way.. maybe...?
But there is still prefect, class monitor.. etc..
Fyi, only selected student go here, only those who have the will to Shaflay!
Shaflay? What's that? Share + fun + play = Shaflay..
Hahark.. everybody have their own way right?
For me.... I like being simple, being cool, being..... what i want to be..
Sometimes i say to myself, 'what i'm gonna do? why does thing have to be this way? why do i cry? I'm not a crybaby. why do i meet him/her?'
Stop it!!! Duhh! It the way of life, we have to face it okay..
It's the way Allah created things.. If you r sad, just be calm ok..
Not all thing gonna be like what you want to be.. But....
You can try. Try to make ur life more exciting, enjoyable and fun..
But dont overdone it.. dont exceed the limit.. You know what i meant right?
Wait!!! Did i went off the topic?? Yeah i do.. SorryII.. Didnt mean it ok?!
I love doing my things that is drawing... So love it.. :)
Lalalala........ Assalamualaikum :D

No comments:

Post a Comment