Sunday, 18 August 2013

New school.... T-T - BSL bonus pt 2

     It almost a week after I transferred here. Truth to be told, I can't really adapt to the new environment. I mean, it is kind of weird. The atmosphere, the people...... Ah! I want to go home. I miss my friends.
     Cold wind began to blow to my skin. I shivered. Ah! I hate the cold weather. It so so so different from Malaysia, a warm and peaceful country.
     "Izza.. Izza.." I heard my mom call me from downstairs.
     "Yes mom.." I replied.
     "Are you done yet...? You don't want to be late for your first day of school right..?"
     Ah! Crap. I quickly wore my new school uniform. "In a minute mom..." I grabbed my bag and rushed downstairs.
     "Done!"
     My mom eyes became wide as she saw me. "Izza.. Can you please be more neat...?"

     "Hehe.." I just smiled.
     "Quick. Your father is waiting outside." My mom said before she went to the kitchen.
     "Breakfast....?"
     "You already late Izza."
     "But mom......"
     She take 5 riceballs and put it in a paperbag before giving it to me. "Eat it on the way okay?"
     "Thanks mom..." I hug her. My mom just gave a warm smile.
     Before going to school, I kiss my mom's hand. "Bye mom.." I waved at her before entering my father's car.

~Although it is hard.. I just have to bear it ~

      Would I be able to adapt to the new school? I have no friend there. Would they accept me? A new transfer from Malaysia. A new outsider. I know that it is an international school but... I am so afraid. I am nobody in here.
     "We already here" My father said, ending my imagination.
     I looked at the school from the window. "Wow~" I was amazed by the structures of the building. Awesome!
     "You seem to like it Izza"
     "Dad... Is this really my new school..? I mean.. It is just so amazing."
     "Of course Izza. Let get out now okay? We already late." My father opened the door.
     "Okay dad." I said happily. Forgetting the things that have been making me frustrated.

~ Will I be able to survive in this Wonderful School? ~
     

No comments:

Post a Comment