Monday, 26 November 2012

Huh??

Assalamualaikum... ^^

Nak tahu tak something....
Hari ni bdak2 kpop kt twitter sume jd giler hnye krne incident smlam... lol..
Btw, #kpopers nak #nonkpopers or I'll rather say #haters minta maaf psal kjadian smlam...
Yela, spew x mrah bile someone throw rubbish n booed @ kpop idol.. wtf..
Kalau aku un aku marah.. Menjatuhkan nama Malaysia je..
Aku sbgi kpopers n malaysian malu dgn tindakan dorg..
hastag #MalaysiaSaySorryToVixxandNuest jd trend..
Baik kan kpopers?? Minta maaf kat Nu' est and VIXX padahal dorg x wat benda2 2.. #proudtobekpopers



VIXX n NU'EST is sooooo kindhearted... they say thanks at Malaysia even after all that.. and say that it's okay.. wow.. Always be kpopers.. ^^

Tweet by VIXX Hong Bin 'I was very surprised because many Malaysian people know VIXX^^ I made a lot of memories in Malaysia!'

Tweet by Ren Nu'est 'Hello Malaysia ♥ so fun and I'm so excited jaemiteoyo already look a little piece ♥ Hey everyone! we're in malaysia right now having a blast! see you guys later ^ ^'




Isn't it..... I love them eventhough i've never meet them.. oppa saranghae..

This bashing between kpopers n haters really annoy me sometime..
But it's quite funny...

Anyway, I'm glad that the things had been settled.. -I think-

Nuest n Vixx @t Shout! Award









That's all..

Cr : Ren, RealVixx, HongBin, NuestSg ++

No comments:

Post a Comment