Today I watched Shugo Chara with my little sis...
An anime that I usually watch a long time ago..
When I watch it again...
It feel kind of weird..
Like I miss the time when I was a little kid..
How I wish to go back to the past..
But you've to face the present..
And do your best to change the future..
Isn't it?? ^^
This is Amu-chan.. Cool always.. I like to be like that.. ><
And this is Ran.. Amu 1st Guardian character... Cheerful and active..
This is Miki.. Amu 2nd Guardian character... Cool and artistic.. ^^
This is Su.. Amu 3rd Guardian character.. Fresh and clean.. :=7
Isn't they just too cute?? Kawaii~
Amu will Character Transforms with Ran. Miki and Su to fail Easter plan..
Blue - Amulet spade
Red - Amulet heart
Green - Amulet clover
This is Amu 4th Guardian Character, Dia.. I dont know much about her.. She shines maybe??
Amu will transform into Amulet Diamond with Dia..
This is Ikuto and Yoru.. Quite nice if you know him better..
This is Utau and Il... She is Ikuto's little sister. Will do even bad things to save Ikuto..
She can be good in the end right??

This is the Guardian with their Shugo Chara... Tadase, Kukai, Nadeshiko and Yaya..
Look at their lovely faces...
That's all for now.. Ppyong~










No comments:
Post a Comment