Ah! It is already 01/01/2014...
New year eh...?
You know what...?
When it is new year you should...
Have new hopes, dreams, wishes..
or maybe AZAM...?
It is good for you..
Cuz you will have goal to achieve on that year..
You will try your very best to accomplish it..
It will be a lot of fun...
And maybe a ton of work...
Hahark.. Just do your best okay....?
You know what..?
I'm watching this drama called 'Melody of Love'..
It is a new drama.. Now it is on it 20++..
Something like that probably...?
But I heard that it will be a 100++ drama..
Wow~ Even to watch a short one is hard..
It will be a real challenge to me..
From what I can conclude is..
It is quite a good drama..
I have watch it until episode 14..
I'm kind of like the guy who act as Hyeonu..
He is quite handsome, innocent....
There character like Deulim, Suim, Taegyeong, Jeongja, Sejun, Seonghun, Jina, Taehui, Nari ++
I'll be expecting it will turn out good..
Cuz the story is just complicated and tangled..
Other than that...
I just start watching 'Reply 1994'..
Cha Sun Woo @ Baro acted in this Drama..
I hope to see him act soon..
I'm watching the 2nd episode...
Want to know something?
It has episode 0.. Hahark...
It is like the makingof drama and kind of telling their personality..
Ah! I'm sooo lucky..
Chaw~
P/s : I love my life as it is.. ^^
New year eh...?
You know what...?
When it is new year you should...
Have new hopes, dreams, wishes..
or maybe AZAM...?
It is good for you..
Cuz you will have goal to achieve on that year..
You will try your very best to accomplish it..
It will be a lot of fun...
And maybe a ton of work...
Hahark.. Just do your best okay....?
You know what..?
I'm watching this drama called 'Melody of Love'..
It is a new drama.. Now it is on it 20++..
Something like that probably...?
But I heard that it will be a 100++ drama..
Wow~ Even to watch a short one is hard..
It will be a real challenge to me..
From what I can conclude is..
It is quite a good drama..
I have watch it until episode 14..
I'm kind of like the guy who act as Hyeonu..
He is quite handsome, innocent....
There character like Deulim, Suim, Taegyeong, Jeongja, Sejun, Seonghun, Jina, Taehui, Nari ++
I'll be expecting it will turn out good..
Cuz the story is just complicated and tangled..
Other than that...
I just start watching 'Reply 1994'..
Cha Sun Woo @ Baro acted in this Drama..
I hope to see him act soon..
I'm watching the 2nd episode...
Want to know something?
It has episode 0.. Hahark...
It is like the makingof drama and kind of telling their personality..
Ah! I'm sooo lucky..
Chaw~
P/s : I love my life as it is.. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment