Friday, 10 January 2014

Weird dream.. =="

Hi there guys..
This morning I had a really weird dream..
The dream seems real but in the same time it's just ridiculous..
The only thing that I remember was..
I was like going back to the past..
Cuz I knew what going to happen next..
I knew everything..
It was like I had to change the past..
To save my friends..
To make it better..

But, I really don't know if it'll change the future..
Way back then..
My friends and I were like searching for a blade (I think)..
And when we asked our enemy, they sure show the wrong place..
Since I knew where it is and it's a lie..
I asked him to stay there and I went somewhere..
And I found my things and pictures of me and my friends..
It was like I put it there so that I can remember everything and..
So that.. My friends can believe me..
What I remember that happened in the future that..
We won a badminton match..
Yeah! We worked hard for it..
And that we were able to get our hand on the blade..
I don't remember much..
Because I waked up before I even knew the ending.. =/

P/s : What a weird dream.. And the dream before that is much more weirder.. ==,

No comments:

Post a Comment