"Izza, I'm going to leave for work soon. Will you be alright?" My father said to me while looking at his watch.
"I'm going to be ok dad." I smile.
"Ok. I'll going Izza. Be good ok?"
I nodded. "I'll be a good girl and I'll try to adapt to it."
"Ok Izza. You going with me to your new classroom." Miss Alice, my new homeroom teacher looked at me while smiling.
"Ok Miss Alice." I said and followed her to my new classroom, 3 Sakura.
3 Sakura is the first class in Form 3. I don't even know why I got into the first class. Am I that clever? Hmm.. Weird.
"Izza... We are here." Miss Alice said to me ending all my imagination.
Finally, I'll be in my new classroom. I hope I can make some friend eventhough this is my first day. I can do it. Fighting!
"Hi, I'm Alice. Alice Richard." The girl that sat beside me introduce herself.
I gave a awkward smile to her. "Hi, Alice... I'm... Zachi.... Zachi Dlite."
"Really...? I don't think that your real name." She give me a look.
"I... I..." I just don't know how to say it. It's true that I didn't use my real name. It's just I didn't want to use it, in this foreign country. Even my father agreed with me.
"Alice... Don't make her scared." A boy behind me advised Alice (I think). Then, he turn his head to me. "Hi, Zachi. I'm Samuel. Samuel Richard. We are twin as you can see." He gave me a smile.
A boy stand up and went to my desk. "Hi there. I'm Jeremy. Jeremy Harold. I'm the class moniter of 3 Sakura." He smiled at me.
Wow~ I didn't think I will get a warm welcome from this class. I already felt like this year gonna be great. I can't wait for that.
"Hi Jeremy. I'm happy to be cooperating with you guys." I gave one of my bestest smile. Erk?!
~ Class Sakura starting.............. ~
No comments:
Post a Comment